January 25, 2010
1. Rules and Regulations. The following rules and regulations apply to all visitors to or users of this Web Site. By accessing this Web Site, users acknowledge acceptance of these terms and conditions. Optilab, LLC ("Optilab") reserves the right to change these rules and regulations from time to time at its sole discretion. In the case of any violation of these rules and regulations, Optilab reserves the right to seek all remedies available by law and in equity for such violations.
2. Limited License. Optilab hereby authorizes you to copy materials published by Optilab on this Web Site solely for non-commercial use within your organization (or if you are an Optilab partner, your customer's organization) in support of Optilab products. No other use of the information is authorized. Except as specified above, nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any license or right under any patent, trademark or copyright of Optilab or any third party.
ALL CONTENTS ON THIS SITE ARE PROTECTED BY COPYRIGHT. EXCEPT AS SPECIFICALLY PERMITTED HEREIN, NO PORTION OF THE INFORMATION ON THIS WEB SITE MAY BE REPRODUCED IN ANY FORM, OR BY ANY MEANS, WITHOUT PRIOR WRITTEN PERMISSION FROM OPTILAB.
3. Compliance With Applicable Laws; Export Control Laws. User access to this Web Site is governed by all applicable federal, state and local laws. All information available on the Web Site is subject to U.S. export control laws and may also be subject to the laws of the country where you reside.
4. Trademarks. The trademarks, logos and service marks ("Marks") displayed on this Web Site are the property of Optilab or other third parties. Users are not permitted to use these Marks without the prior written consent of Optilab or such third party which may own the Mark.
5. General Disclaimer. Although Optilab has attempted to provide accurate information on the Web Site, Optilab assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of the information. Optilab may change the programs or products mentioned at any time without notice.
ALL INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THIS WEB SITE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITH ALL FAULTS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. OPTILAB DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT.
OPTILAB SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST PROFITS OR REVENUES, COSTS OF REPLACEMENT GOODS, LOSS OR DAMAGE TO DATA ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THIS WEB SITE OR ANY OPTILAB PRODUCT. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW IMPLIED WARRANTIES TO BE EXCLUDED OR MODIFIED OR LIABILITY TO BE LIMITED, SO NOT ALL OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY APPLY TO YOU.
6. Links to Third Party Sites. This Web Site may contain links to third party sites. Access to any other Internet site linked to this Web Site is at the user's own risk and Optilab is not responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any information, data or statements made on these sites. Optilab provides these links merely as a convenience and the inclusion of such links does not imply an endorsement.